Well, hello there friends...

It's been a while... two year and two months since you all have heard from me over here on Sincerely Natalie Diane. I think I might be ready to pick up this whole blogging thing again.... But don't hold me to it! 😉 

Originally, my intent of this blog was focused on being a lifestyle blog and then, well... everything I knew about "my lifestyle" went up in flames - insert divorce. 😳  

Fast forward to today... I find myself in a place looking for something outside of being a single momma balancing a full time career, loving big on her friends and family, and then there's just something missing. No, not a person... However, when that right guy comes along I will happily greet him with open arms, until then I will patiently wait and find happiness in this life I have right now. Anyhow, that's not the missing thing I'm talking about. It's something else...

I've thought, is it Stella, is that what I miss? Is it lesson planning? Is it searching for the perfect fashion topics to talk about on the blog? Is it coaching my team and striving for that next big stella & dot goal... my answer always lands on No. No. No. That's not it.

And then I got this itch... this itch to write... You see, I've always found writing to be enjoyable, relaxing, therapeutic almost. I blogged the first two years of the girls life and then wrote to them in their own personalized notebooks for the years to follow but in Feb. 2015 when my life turned upside down; I found myself almost paralyzed when it came to writing. I would pick up the pen and put it to the paper and nothing. Not a scribble. I didn't have the words, or the desire... no ideas, nothing. My best friend Christen constantly urge's me to write... she knows that and running are two happy places. Places where I find solace and peace and energy... you know, my fuel. But, I couldn't. It just wouldn't happen...

And then it did. I sat down tonight, retrieved my dusty laptop and revisited Sincerely Natalie Diane. Wow, the previous posts seem like a lifetime ago and yet I can close my eyes and drift back there and it's almost like yesterday that those were "published". 

So tonight, tonight I decide to write. 

Maybe your wondering (as am I)... what is she going to write about (you guys, what on earth shall I write about)... Honestly, I don't know. 

This is what I do know... This time, there is absolutely, positively, No Goal. No pressure. No expectations. I'm not trying to sale you anything, or teach you anything you already don't know. Perhaps this will be another place where I connect with people, where I jot down my thoughts and speak to you transparently about life and kids and clothes and fattening ass food and all the different workout places I try out to keep it all off.  

I would love for you to share with me. What would you like to read, what interests you? If you feel compelled to share that in the comments below, I would love your feedback. 

So my sweet dear friends, welcome back and CHEERS to each of you! 

Happy and Full. 
Natalie 

- DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -